The two constant lovers; or A pattern of true love, exprest in this dialogue between Samuel and Sarah [microform] : To a pleasant new tune
- Additional Titles:
- Pattern of true love, exprest in this dialogue between Samuel and Sarah
- [London] : Printed by and for A. M. and sold by the booksellers of London, [1695?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Caption title., Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., and Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2958:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3433
View MARC record | catkey: 19184581