An account of the proceedings upon His Majesties gracious pardon, extended to the poor distressed prisoners in the goal of Newgate [microform] : for the city of London, and county of Middlesex, for divers crimes and high misdemeaners [sic] by them committed, and hereafter mentioned : as it was proceeded on Saturday the 21th [sic] of this instant March, 1685 at Justice-Hall in the Old-Bayly
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- London : Printed by E. Mallet for the author, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages)
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2008. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2961:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), A373aA
View MARC record | catkey: 19184617