The proposals of John Backwell, Esq., son and heir of Edward Backwell, late of London, Esq., deceased, and Richard Backwell his brother, second son of the said Edward, for satisfaction of the creditors of their said father [microform].
- Backwell, John
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1682?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Backwell, Richard
- Caption title., Date of publication suggested by text., Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., and Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2008. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2961:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), B266aA
View MARC record | catkey: 19184635