An appeal unto Caesar [microform] : wherein is briefly declared the loyal and zealous activity of Thomas Bulkley, (late of New Providence, merchant) in the service of His most excellent Majesty, William III, by the grace of God, King of England, &c. as evidence against, and prosecutor of Cadwallader Jones, of the Province of the Bahama Islands, late governour
- Bulkley, Thomas
- London : Printed for the author, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Caption title.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with print show-through, and with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2008. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2965:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), B5407
View MARC record | catkey: 19184660