By His Excellency Benjamin Fletcher, captain general and governour in chief of the province of New-York, province of Pennsilvania, country of New-Castle, and territories and tracts of land depending thereon, in America, and vice-admiral of the same [microform] : A proclamation forasmuch as their most Excellent Majesties, King William and Queen Mary ... have graciously been pleased to impower me from time to time, as I judge it necessary, to adjourn, prorogue, and dissolve all general assemblies ... that the General Assembly summoned and called to sit at New-York the twentieth fourth day of October last past, and till now in being, are hereby dissolved. ... / Given at Fort William Henry the 27th day of July ... 1693. Ben. Fletcher
- Corporate Author:
- New York (Colony). Governor (1692-1698 : Fletcher)
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to King William and Queen Mary at the City New-York, Anno 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Fletcher, Benjamin, 1640-1703
- Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3017:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) F1302
View MARC record | catkey: 19184743