By the Lords Justices General, and General Governours of Ireland, the Lords Keepers of the Great Seal, and the Chief Justices of His Majesty's Courts of Kings-Bench and Common-Pleas of this kingdom [microform] : Berkeley, Gallway. Whereas in and by one act of Parliament passed in this kingdom, in the 28th year of the reign of the late Queen Elizabeth
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the King's most Excellent Majesty on the Blind-Key, 1699. [i.e. 1700]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Berkeley of Stratton, William Berkeley, Baron, -1741 and Galway, Henri de Massue, Earl of, 1648-1720
- At end of text: Given at His Majesty's castle of Dublin, the 26th day of January, 1699. In the eleventh year of His Majesty's reign. Meath, C.S. Longford, C.S. Ri. Pyne. Jno. Hely., For the prices of wines., Imperfect: stained., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections., and Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3018:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R178612 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) I350
View MARC record | catkey: 19184782