By the Lords-Justices and Council, a proclamation [microform] : Charles Porter, Tho: Coningesby. Whereas by several articles made with the garrisons of Lymerick, Galway, and other places in this kingdom, all those persons who were to have the benefit of said articles, and to continue in this kingdom, were to deliver up their arms ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, assignee of Benjamin Tooke, printer to the King and Queens Most Excellent Majesties on Ormonde-Key, 1691/2. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Coningsby, Thomas Coningsby, Earl, 1656?-1729
Porter, Charles, Sir, -1696
- "Arms to be surrendered"--Wing.
"Dated at the Council-Chamber in Dublin the fourth day of February. 1691/2".
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Title from caption and opening words of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3018:27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R207984
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), I487
View MARC record | catkey: 19184789