By the Lord Lieutenant and Council, a proclamation [microform] : Sydney, Whereas the subjects of this realm of Ireland are by the laws and statutes thereof obliged to the defence of this kingdom, as well in repelling forreign invasions as in suppresung [sic] intestine rebellions. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lord Lieutenant (1692-1695 : Romney)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the subjects of this realm of Ireland are by the laws and statutes thereof obliged to the defence of this kingdom
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook assignee of Benjamin Tooke, printer to the King and Queen's Most Excellent Majesties on Ormonde-Key, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : coat of arms
- "Given at the Council Chamber in Dublin the 19th. day of December, 1692.", Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections., and Title from caption and opening words of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3018:31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R227133 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), I497
View MARC record | catkey: 19184793