By the Lords Justices General, and General Governors of Ireland, a proclamation [microform] : Winchester, Gallway. His Most Excellent Majesty having for divers weighty reasons, thought fit to signifie his Royal Pleasure unto us, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, on Cork-Hill, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Bolton, Charles Powlett, Duke of, 1661-1719, Galway, Henri de Massue, Earl of, 1648-1720, and May, H., active 1697
- At end of text: Given at His Majesty's Castle of Dublin, the twenty-seaventh [sic] day of April, 1698. In the tenth year of His Majestys reign.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Signed: H. May.
Text printed chiefly in black letter.
Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3019:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), I551
View MARC record | catkey: 19184841