By the Lords Justices General and General Governors of Ireland, a proclamation [microform] : Winchester, Gallway. Whereas several houses lands, tenements, securities, debts, goods and chattels ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, on Cork-Hill, near Copper-Alley, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Bolton, Charles Powlett, Duke of, 1661-1719, Galway, Henri de Massue, Earl of, 1648-1720, and May, H., active 1697
- At end of text: Given at His Majesty's castle of Dublin, the 14th day of July, 1698., For discovery of concealed forfeitures., Imperfect: print show-through with some loss of text., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections., Signed: H. May., Text printed in black letter., and Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3019:37).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R178500 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), I562
View MARC record | catkey: 19184852