By the Lords Justices General, and General Governors of Ireland. A proclamation [microform] : Winchester, Gallway. Whereas it hath been lately represented unto us, from some parts of this kingdom
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, on Cork-Hill, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Bolton, Charles Powlett, Duke of, 1661-1719, Galway, Henri de Massue, Earl of, 1648-1720, and May, H., active 1697
- At end of text: Given at His Majesty's castle of Dublin, the 24th day of November, 1698., Concerning quartering of troops., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections., Signed: H. May., Text printed chiefly in black letter., and Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3019:47).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R178510 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), I572
View MARC record | catkey: 19184862