The case of the undertakers for reducing postage of inland letters to just and moderate rates, stated [microform] : And therein, the liberty of a commonwealth, the weal of the merchant and industrious trader, and the birthright of every free-man viindicated from monopolizing restraints, and mercenary farming of puplike [sic] offices
- Oxenbridge, Clement
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- By Clement Oxenbridge. Cf. Wing (2nd ed.).
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Columbia University Library (New York, N.Y.).
- With: To all ingenuous people: a second intimation fro the new undertakers for conveyance of letters at half the rates ... [London : s.n., 1653].
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3022:2a).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), O835
View MARC record | catkey: 19184947