A seasonable speech, made by a worthy member of Parliament in the House of Commons. Concerning the other House. March 1659 [microform].
- Titus, Silius, 1623?-1704
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of, 1621-1683 and England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Attributed to Silius Titus by ESTC. Wing attributes to Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of Shaftesbury.
Imperfect: stained; print show-through with some loss of text.
In this edition line 5 of caption title reads: "Commons."; signatures: A⁴.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3025:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R203553
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), S2898 variant
View MARC record | catkey: 19184997