The Sommerset-shire damsel beguil'd, or, The bonny baker chous'd in his bargain [microform] : the baker wedded her in hast, and after that was done, [double bracket] she brought him e're five months space a daughter and a son. : To the tune of, The two English travellers
- Additional Titles:
- Bonny baker chous'd in his bargain and Somersetshire damsel beguiled
- [London] : Printed for J. Blare, at the sign of the Looking-Glass on London-Bridge, [between 1685 and 1688]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Two English travellers
- "This may be printed, G.P.", Place and date range of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in: Yale University Library., and Without music.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3026:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC (RLIN) R184465 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), S4653
View MARC record | catkey: 19185019