A Table of the equation of days [microform] : Shewing how much a good pendulum watch ought to be faster or slower than a true sun-dial, every day in the year
- Tompion, Thomas, 1639-1713
- London : Printed for Tho. Tompion, clockmaker, at the Three Crowns in Fleetstreet, at Water-lane end, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Attributed to Thomas Tompion by Wing.
Reproduction of original in: Chetham's Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3026:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), T1863
View MARC record | catkey: 19185032