The excellency of the Christian revelation, as it teaches us to know our selves, and our duty [microform] : a sermon preach'd in the cathedral church of St. Paul, May the 1st, 1699 : being the fifth, for this year, of the lecture, founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esq. / by Samuel Bradford, rector of St. Mary le Bow, and chaplain in ordinary to his Majesty
- Bradford, Samuel, 1652-1731
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Mr. Bradford's sermon, preached at St. Paul's, May the 1st, 1699
- London : Printed for Tho. Parkhurst at the Bible and Three Crowns in Cheapside, near Mercers Chappel, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691
- Publisher's advertisement on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3001:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), B4113
View MARC record | catkey: 19185056