The tryal of Spencer Cowper, Esq [microform] : as also the tryals of Ellis Stevens, John Marson, and William Rogers : for the murder of Mrs. Mary Stout, a Quaker of a considerable fortune, at the assizes held at Hertford, on Wednesday the 19th of July 1699
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of Spencer Cowper, Esq
- London : Printed for E.B. in Newgate-street, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Cowper, Spencer, 1669-1728—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Marson, John—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Rogers, William, Gent—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Stevens, Ellis—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Stout, Mary, active 17th century—Early works to 1800
- Stout, Sarah, -1699—Early works to 1800
- Trials (Murder)—England—Early works to 1800
- Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
T2224 on reel 677 has victim's name as Sarah Stout.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3013:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), T2224 variant
View MARC record | catkey: 19185210