The Caledonian almanack, or, A prognostication for the year of man's creation [microform] : 5650 Redemption, 1701, calculated for the general use of the antient kingdom of Caledon, but more especialy, for the meridian of the Cross of Edinburgh, where the pole Arctick is elevated 55deg, 54 1/2 min / by John What-You-Call-Him
- Symson, Matthias, M.A.
- Additional Titles:
- Prognostication for the year of man's creation
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 29 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- "'Creation ... 1701" are bracketed together on the title page., Includes 13 blank pages following text., John What-You-Call-Him = Matthias Symson. Cf. Wing (2nd ed., 1994)., Printer's device on t.p.; initials., and Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3028:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R170246 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), A2492
View MARC record | catkey: 19185274