Vox Uraniae, or, Aberdeen's true astral gazet: and nevv prognostication [microform] : for the year of our Lord, 1687 : calculated exactly from Mr. Iohn Gadbury's ephemerides and the best tables, (with approbation) for the use of this ancient kingdom of Scotland, cum aliis necessariis
- Vaux, John, approximately 1575-1651
- Additional Titles:
- Aberdeen's true astral gazet: and nevv prognostication
- Printed in Aberdeen : By Iohn Forbes, printer to that famous city and Kings University, cum privilegio, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Forbes, John, active 1685 and Gadbury, John, 1627-1704
- Attributed to John Vaux. Cf. Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Imperfect: cropped and tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Signet Library (Great Britain).
Title vignette (coat of arms); initials.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3028:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R170257
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), A2625
View MARC record | catkey: 19185276