A manual of private devotions with a manual of directions for the sicke [microform] / by Lancelot Andrews late Bishop of Winchester
- Andrewes, Lancelot, 1555-1626
- Additional Titles:
- Manual for the sick and Meditations and devotions
- London : Printed for Richard Bently, [1682?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 177 pages, 11 unnumbered pages, 97 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : illustrations (portrait)
- Additional Creators:
- Bentley, Richard, -1697, Churchill, Awnsham, -1728, and R. D. (Richard Drake), -1681
- Related Titles:
- Manual of direction for the sick
- "Manual of direction for the sick ... by R.D. B.D." has special t.p. with imprint: London : Printed for A. Churchil, 1682. Register is continuous., Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994)., Engraved t.p.; headpieces; initials., Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text., Includes Frontis. portrait of Bishop Andrews., R.D. = Richard Drake. Cf. ESTC., and Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3028:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R172308 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), A3137A
View MARC record | catkey: 19185289