Augustus Caesar, or, An essay of those meanes and councels, whereby the common-wealth of Rome was altered, and reduced unto a monarchy [microform].
- Heylyn, Peter, 1600-1662
- Additional Titles:
- Augustus or, an essay &c.
Essay of those means and councils, whereby the common-wealth of Rome was altered, and reduced unto a monarchy
Essay of those meanes and councels, whereby the common-wealth of Rome was altered, and reduced unto a monarchy
- London : Printed for Henry Seile, over against St. Dunstans Church in Fleet Street, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 227 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Seile, Henry, 1595-1660
- Attributed to Peter Heylyn. Cf. Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Imperfect: tightly bound.
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Title within ornamental border; headpieces; initials.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3028:31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R225065
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), A4215A
View MARC record | catkey: 19185302