A petition for peace [microform] : with the reformation of the liturgy, as it was presented to the Right Reverend Bishops, by the Divines appointed by His Majesties commission to treat with them about the alteration of it.
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- London : [publisher not identified], printed, anno Dom. MDCLXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 101 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Commission for the Review and Alteration of the Book of Common Prayer
- Attributed to Richard Baxter. Cf. Wing (2nd ed., 1994)., Reproduction of original in: Balliol College (University of Oxford). Library., The title page is in two settings. In this setting the 'P' of 'Petition' is above the 'R' of 'REFORMATION' ; another setting has the 'P' of 'Petition' above the 'F' of 'REFORMATION'. Cf. ESTC., and Title within line border; headpieces; initials; printed marginalia.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3029:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R172651 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), B1343A+
View MARC record | catkey: 19185308