The case between Henry Powle Esq; and Sir Robert Atkins Iun [microform] : concerning the election of a burgess for t[h]e Burrough of Cirencester in the county of Gloucester
- Additional Titles:
- Concerning the election of a burgess for the Burrough of Cirencester in the county of Gloucester
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1680?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page
- Imperfect: stained with some loss of text.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3032:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R233941
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), C852B
View MARC record | catkey: 19185365