The case of Elizabeth Meese, mother and executrix of George Meese, Esq., deceased [microform] : humbly submitted to the consideration of the honourable House of Commons
- Meese, Elizabeth
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Includes docket title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3032:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC R233793
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), C911C
View MARC record | catkey: 19185372