The history and fate of sacrilege [microform] : discover'd by examples of scripture, of heathens, and Christians, from the beginning of the world continually to this day / by Sir Henry Spelman, Kt. wrote in the year 1632 ; a treatise omitted in the late edition of his posthumous works, and now published for the terror of evil doers ; to which is added, The beginners of a monastick life, in Asia, Africa, and Europe by Sir Roger Twisden, Kt. and Bar
- Spelman, Henry, Sir, 1564?-1641
- Additional Titles:
- History of sacrilege
- London : Printed for John Hartley over against Gray's-Inn in Holborn, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 292, 40 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hartley, John, active 1697-1709
Twysden, Roger, Sir, 1597-1672
- Related Titles:
- Beginners of a monastick life, in Asia, Africa, and Europe
- "The beginners of a monastick life, in Asia, Africa, and Europe" has half t.p.; separate pagination and register.
A reissue Wing S4927, with title page cancelled and replaced by bifolium bearing advertisement leaf and cancel title page.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Title within double line border; initials; printed marginalia.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3040:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994), S4927 (variant)
View MARC record | catkey: 19185512