U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East [electronic resource] : the role of lobbies and special interest groups / Janice J. Terry
- Terry, Janice J.
- Additional Titles:
- US foreign policy in the Middle East and United States foreign policy in the Middle East
- London ; Ann Arbor, MI : Pluto Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 160 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The libretto : making foreign policy -- The score : media and popular culture -- The stage set : images and attitudes -- Production aspects : lobby techniques and finances -- An overture : the case of Cyprus -- The cast : pro-Arab lobbyists and interest groups -- The cast : Jewish Americans and pro-Zionist lobbies -- Act one : The Ford administration -- A major production : the Arab boycott campaign -- Act two : The Carter administration -- Curtain calls : present and future.
- 074532259X (hbk.) and 0745322581 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 128-154) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19185635