Using test data for student achievement [electronic resource] : answers to "no child left behind" / Nancy Sindelar
- Sindelar, Nancy W., 1944-
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2011.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 171 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Using Test Data for Student Achievement shows educators, step by step, how to use test data to facilitate student learning. The book combines research, technology and Sindelar's experience as a teacher and administrator to provide practical and efficient ways to use test data to increase learning, close achievement gaps and even raise test scores"--
- 9781607099604 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19185817