An Executive summary of The Oregon report on juvenile sexual offenders [microform].
- Salem, Or. (198 Commercial St. SE, Salem) : Children's Services Division, Dept. of Human Resources, State of Oregon, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered leaves, 17 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Oregon. Child Protective Services, Oregon. Children's Services Division, Avalon Associates, and National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (U.S.)
- "Prepared by Avalon Associates under a grant from the National Center for Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN), administered by the Child Protective Services Program of the Children's Services Division"--Leaf ., "December, 1986"--Leaf ., and The report of this Executive summary is found as NCCD 45877 (CJD 1243).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1988. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Crime and juvenile delinquency ; C&JD 1244).
View MARC record | catkey: 1918712