Walker's appeal, in four articles [electronic resource] : together with a preamble, to the Coloured citizens of the world, but in particular, and very expressly, to those of the United States of America, written in Boston, State of Massachusetts, September 28, 1829 / by David Walker
- Walker, David, 1785-1830
- Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Library : distributed by University of North Carolina Press, 2011.
- DocSouth Books ed.
- Physical Description:
- 79 p. : facsim
- Additional Creators:
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Prepared using the transcribed electronic text used in the "Documenting the American South" (DocSouth) Project.
Reprint of 3rd ed.: Boston, D. Walker, 1830.
Originally published: 1829.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19187900