When small states make big leaps [electronic resource] : institutional innovation and high-tech competition in Western Europe / Darius Ornston
- Ornston, Darius, 1978-
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- x, 234 p. ; 25 cm.
- Cornell studies in political economy
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : recasting corporatism -- The paradox of high-tech corporatism -- The crisis of low-tech production in Denmark, Finland, and Ireland -- From price-fixing cartels to research consortia : rapid restructuring in Finland -- From social protection to skill formation : diversified high-tech production in Denmark -- A low-end producer in high-tech markets : economic adjustment in Ireland -- Comparing corporatisms -- Conclusion: explaining institutional innovation.
- 9780801450921 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-226) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19189912