WHO child growth standards [electronic resource] : growth velocity based on weight, length and head circumference : methods and development
- Additional Titles:
- World Health Organization child growth standards
Growth velocity based on weight, length and head circumference
- Geneva, Swtizerland : World Health Organization, Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 242 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- World Health Organization. Nutrition for Health and Development
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Methodology -- 3. Construction of the weight velocity standards -- 4. Construction of the length velocity standards -- 5. Construction of the head circumference velocity standards -- 6. Computation of centiles and z-scores for velocities based on weight, length and head circumference -- 7. Discussion -- 8. Bibliography -- Appendix B Model specifications of the WHO child growth velocity standards -- Appendix C Results from analyses related to regression to the mean.
- "The WHO Child Growth Standards were constructed by the Coordinating Team in the Department of Nutrition for Health and Development of the World Health Organization."--P. iv.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-238).
View MARC record | catkey: 19190208