Why Texans fought in the Civil War [electronic resource] / Charles David Grear
- Grear, Charles D., 1976-
- College Station : Texas A&M University Press, c2010.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- p. cm.
- Sam Rayburn series on rural life ; no. 20
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Into the fray : why Texans fought in the Civil War -- Defense of the Lone Star State : why Texans fought in the Trans-Mississippi -- Defense of their former homes : why Texans fought east of the Mississippi River -- Demoralization and desertion : why Texans returned to the Lone Star State during the war -- Fighting in a new land : why foreign immigrants and minorities in Texas fought.
- 9781603441728 (cloth : alk. paper)
1603441727 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19190581