Wildlife refuges [electronic resource] : factors and concerns about future sustainability / editor, Earl B. Taylor
- Hauppage, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 146 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, Earl B.
United States. Government Accountability Office
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Oceans
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Wildlife refuges : changes in funding, staffing, and other factors create concerns about future sustainability -- Wildlife refuges : trends in funding, staffing, habitat management and visitor services for fiscal years 2002 through 2007.
- 9781606926833 (hardcover)
- Reprint of a report to Congress from the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO-08-797), issued September 2008; with a reprint of testimony by Robin M. Nazzaro, director, Natural Resources and Environment, Government Accountability Office, to the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife and Oceans, Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, September 2008.
View MARC record | catkey: 19190771