Working Conditions Laws Report 2010 [electronic resource]: A Global Review
- International Labor Office
- Washington : International Labour Office Jan. 2011 Washington : Brookings Institution Press [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 72 p. 11.750 x 08.250 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Based on up-to-date legal information, this report provides a global comparative analysis of national working conditions standards. It covers three of the core elements of working conditions laws: minimum wages, working hours and holidays, and maternity protection. It examines the primary legal standards in more than 100 countries and identifies themost significant global and regional trends. Building on Working Conditions Laws 20062007, this updated report highlights the continuing commitment by policymakers worldwide to the establishment of minimum working standards. By raising awareness of the convergence in legal standards, the report aims to contribute toward efforts to harness these measures with the goal of realizing decent working conditions for all.
9221236250 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional International Labour Office
View MARC record | catkey: 19193015