Workplace learning & leadership [electronic resource] : a handbook for library and nonprofit trainers / Lori Reed and Paul Signorelli
- Reed, Lori, 1972-
- Additional Titles:
- Workplace learning and leadership
- Chicago : American Library Association, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 161 p. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Signorelli, Paul
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- In the beginning : getting to the table -- Collaboration : creating a community of learning -- Trainers as internal consultants and facilitators of change -- Preparing to deliver : from initial idea to moment of delivery -- In the middle : trainers as leaders in the classroom -- When learning happens : supporting learners after class -- Learning from success and failure : the importance of effective evaluations -- Master trainers, master learners : training the trainers -- The end is the beginning : leadership and learning in an onsite-online world -- Appendix : Charlotte Mecklenburg Library employee learning and development curriculum.
- 9780838910825 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-154) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19193168