Zimbabwe: The Urgency of Now [electronic resource] / Tendai R. Mwanaka
- Mwanaka, Tendai. R.
- Baltimore, Maryland : Project Muse, 2015 (Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2015)
[Oxford, England] : Distributed in and outside N. America by African Books Collective (Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2015)
Bamenda, Cameroon : Langaa Research & Publishing CIG,  (Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2015)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 PDF (vi, 204 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Project Muse
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Zimbabwe: The Urgency of Now, is a follow-up creative non-fiction book to Zimbabwe: The Blame Game. It goes further than The Blame Game and focuses on Zimbabwe in the GNU entity, the 2013 elections, post elections and post GNU Zimbabwe, and Now. They are a myriad number of problems, issues, limitations that still unbundles Zimbabwe's push towards multiparty democracy, social justice, economic sanity and growth, and The Urgency of Now focuses on the solutions to these. It also tackles the land reform in South Africa, how this could be its biggest problem going forward. It goes further and tackles the larger Africa problem toward democracy, growth, stability and unity, and why the progress towards the United States of Africa has been moribund.
- Issued as part of book collections on Project MUSE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 203-204).
View MARC record | catkey: 19194727