Important farmlands, Monroe County, West Virginia / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- Additional Titles:
- Monroe County, West Virginia, important farmlands
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 83 x 118 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service. Cartographic Division
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 80°51ʹ30ʺ--W 80°13ʹ15ʺ/N 37°43ʹ54ʺ--N 37°22ʹ20ʺ).
- Shows "Prime farmland" and "Additional farmland of statewide and local importance.", "January 1980.", "Interpretations derived from soil map constructed 1963 by Cartographic Division, Soil Conservation Service, USDA, of Monroe County, West Virginia.", "Base source 1-100,000 county base dated 1978.", and Includes location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 19195058