Biodegradable polymers and plastics / edited by M. Vert [and others].
- Cambridge [England] : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 302 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Vert, M. (Michel)
Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
International Scientific Workshop on Biodegradable Polymers and Plastics (2nd : 1991 : Montpellier, France).
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Special publication ; no. 109
- How to trigger polymer degradation -- Soil microbiology -- Consensus on definitions and nomenclature -- How to degrade polymers -- Effects of structures on polymer degradation -- Standards and reference test methods -- Mathematical modelling -- Selected poster communications.
- "Proceedings of the Second International Scientific Workshop on Biodegradable Polymers and Plastics, Montpellier, France, 25-27 November 1991"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1919664