Programs for Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs) Under the Higher Education Act (HEA) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (58 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews programs devoted to financially assisting minority-serving institutions (MSIs) under the Higher Education Act (HEA), and discusses how the various HEA MSI programs are funded. Describes each program, including eligibility criteria for program participation, authorized uses of financial awards, and administrative procedures for allocation of funds among multiple institutions through either awards or grants.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196712