Wilderness Laws [electronic resource] : Statutory Provisions and Prohibited and Permitted Uses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (87 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes various statutory provisions on prohibited and permitted uses within wilderness areas, including P.L. 88-577, the Wilderness Act of 1964, which generally prohibits commercial activities, motorized uses, and infrastructure developments in congressionally-designated wilderness areas.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-1649 in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196713