Paraprofessional Quality and the Elementary and Secondary Education Act [electronic resource] : Background and Issues in Brief
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes quality standards established by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 for school paraprofessionals, also known as teacher aides; and discusses their implementation and specification under Department of Education guidance. Covers issues that may arise as Congress considers reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196773