Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes primary features of traditional and Roth individual retirement accounts (IRAs), which offer tax incentives to encourage individuals to save for retirement. Explains IRA eligibility requirements, contribution limits, investment options, conversions and rollovers, rules for withdrawing funds, and distributions after Roth IRA owner's death. Covers retirement savings contribution credit. Includes tables.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-34397a in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196803