Reauthorization of SNAP and Other Nutrition Programs in the Next Farm Bill [electronic resource] : Issues for the 113th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (54 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses provisions of pending farm bills to reauthorize the supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP) and related nutrition programs; and highlights controversial issues and differences between Senate and House proposals. Examines CBO cost estimates, nutrition programs and farm bill expiration and extension, SNAP-related issues in current and proposed law, alternative programs to SNAP, commodity distribution programs, and other farm bill nutrition program proposals in the conference proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196816