Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues and U.S. Interests [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (103 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines recent developments in U.S.-Russian relations, and discusses post-Soviet Russia and its significance for the U.S. Describes political and human rights developments in Russia, and analyzes Russian trade, economic, and energy issues. Examines Russian relations with the West, Soviet successor states, and the U.S., and reviews legislation in the 113th Congress. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-33407l in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196874