Small Business Administration [electronic resource] : A Primer on Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (34 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes major programs administered by SBA, including loan guarantees and venture capital programs, entrepreneurial development, small business contracting programs, capital access programs, SBA Office of International Trade, SBA Office of Inspector General, SBA Office of Advocacy, and executive direction programs. Covers recent legislative activity and appropriations.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-33243f in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196978