Federal Funding of Presidential Nominating Conventions [electronic resource] : Overview and Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews and analyzes recurring questions surrounding Federal and non-Federal role in financing Presidential nominating conventions. Examines how much public funding supports Presidential nominating conventions, and considers options to change that amount. Covers legislation in the 111th-113th Congresses to change structure or amounts of Federal funds for Presidential nominating conventions. Addresses policy issues and options tied to Presidential Election Campaign Fund convention funding and security funds.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196986