Public Financing of Presidential Campaigns [electronic resource] : Overview and Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and analysis of the presidential public campaign financing program, which is funded through "checkoff" designations on individual income tax returns. Discusses current controversies and arguments for and against public financing of Presidential campaigns, legislative history, elements of the program, taxpayer and candidate participation, financial status of the program, recent legislation, and analysis of various policy proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19196990