The Federal Excise Tax on Motor Fuels and the Highway Trust Fund [electronic resource] : Current Law and Legislative History
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of current law and legislative history of Federal, State, and local motor fuels excise tax rates, emphasizing gasoline and diesel fuel for highway use. Presents history of the Highway Trust Fund, discusses legislation in the 113th Congress to modify Federal motor fuels excise tax, and considers alternative policy approaches.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197008