The President's Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (53 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of history of science and technology advice to the President, in light of new Obama Administration. Describes the Office of Science and Technology Policy, its director and management; and reviews President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, and National Science and Technology Council. Presents issues and options for Congress, and activity in the 113th Congress. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-34736b in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197100