Missing Adults [electronic resource] : Background, Federal Programs, and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses demographics and record keeping of missing adults and unidentified remains, factors that may contribute to the disappearance of adults, and federally funded databases that are used to track data on missing adults and unidentified individuals. Describes Federal programs and initiatives to assist in locating missing adults, including funding data for FY2003-FY2013; and addresses issues relating to Federal role in missing adult cases.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-RL-34616c in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197162